Technician 3, Production Test
Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working in Testing & PCBA failure analysis engineering team.
- Perform Failure Analysis, find Root Cause and develop Corrective Action Plan.
- Debugging the board and find the root cause in production line.
- Quick learning of Circuits and Troubleshooting Principles when the new product introduced.
- Being responsible for all test reject WIP and reducing in to minimum level.
- Good experience in handling Repair Station equipment’s & Accessories.
- Preparing trouble shooting guide for test error codes.
- To maintain the Document & Checklist.
- Train new Technician in Failure Analysis & Rework methods.
- Work with other members of the team to improve our processes, tools, methods, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- Provide technical leadership and Engineering support in the production process and achieve the testing outputs.
- Provide technical support on equipment failures.
- Document preparations for new products and engineering changes
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batu Kawan.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.