Engineer, Manufacturing Engineering
Req Id: JR-0000028267
We’re looking for a dynamic Engineer with a passion to innovate and help shape the future of data.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Full time concentrate on update electrical drawing
· Update existing hard copy electric drawing from manufacture to electronic copy
· Document the changes that apply during equipment improvement process
· Build up the document template, wiring naming format for engineer propagation in future
· Study and establish right practice for equipment electrical
· Provide training to engineer to use the electrical drawing software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics
- Knowledgeable in AutoCAD Electrical
- Fresh graduate
- Able to work contract for 6 months
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they posses