We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Playing a key role on the Marketing Communications Worldwide Consumer Brands team, this role is the primary interface between brand marketing, creative design, production and regional marketing teams. While supporting brand strategy, the Worldwide Consumer Brands team's success relies on synthesizing all cross-functional objectives to create and deliver highly effective outbound product and marketing assets aimed at the consumer as well as proactively communicating team projects and status to/from regional teams, project workflow to all stakeholders, driving asset development schedules, understanding product marketing direction, and driving project reviews.
Reporting to the Marcom Sr. Manager, responsibilities include: driving and implementing the Marketing Communications Plan, initiation and development of retail marketing assets including retail packaging, tools and programs from initiation and direction to production hand-off, and includes maintenance of those marketing assets in the digital library. The Marcom Manager will work cross-functionally to communicate and proactively drive timelines, packaging and digital asset development, and will be the subject matter expert for the USB flash drive product lines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Develop worldwide marketing collateral, sales tools, digital and printed assets (including packaging) and manage the digital asset library for specific product lines
Set and drive project workflow and schedules for responsibilitiesÍ¾ review and proactively communicate team development schedules to cross functional parties
Drive and manage biweekly team update calls with all regions, consistent email communications
Represent Marcom in assigned cross functional staff, launch and/or committee meetings
Partner with Product, Web and Channel Marketing teams as well as IT management to help drive communications programs and web content
Control quality of deliverables, following checks and balances systems to ensure accuracy
Contribute to the marketing strategy for the Worldwide Retail Marketing Communications team
· Consistently research, identify and share current industry design trends in the retail environment Requirements
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or equivalent
· Minimum 3 years of retail marketing and/or consumer packaging experience in any of the areas below:
o Agency (Branding, Graphic Design, Advertising) or Corp in-house
o Account Executive, Project Manager, Marcom Manager
· Microsoft Office proficiency
· Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
· Good understanding of retail marketing materials and tools, packaging, graphic design, printing
· Ability to manage multiple projects, deliverables and deadlines simultaneously
· Solid understanding of branding and marketing communications strategies and tactics
· Excellent sense of design, composition and aesthetics
· Solid knowledge of Project Management practices and techniques
· Works well under pressure and can maintain attention to detail in a fast paced environment