Workday Functional Analyst
Location: Bayan Lepas, Penang
We’re looking for a dynamic Workday Functional Analyst with a passion to innovate and help shape the future of data
Western Digital is leading the charge in transforming how the world uses data. From advanced data centers to the personal devices we use every day, our products and solutions are at the forefront of creating environments for data to thrive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for Workday HCM enhancements and special projects, applying project management, analytical capabilities of a business analyst, and process knowledge of the Workday HCM.
• Collaborates with HR subject matter experts and HR business partners on system design decisions, user experience, complex issue resolution, and process design.
• Manages Workday configuration and security for the HCM area, ensuring successful implementation of new functionality and processes within project timelines, and assist with defining solutions and options for how to best support business requirements with the efficient use of Workday HCM functionality.
• Participate in thorough documentation of requirements, conceptual design, and end-to-end processes while maintaining accountability for configuration, unit testing, and defect management.
• Conduct and facilitates UAT and augmenting test scenarios to successfully test solutions and implement and monitor operational processes and provide ongoing operational support.
• Bachelor Degree in IT and/or equivalent. Work experience may be considered in lieu of education qualification.
• 3-5 years’ Workday experience with primary focus in Core HCM. Experience in Recruiting, Benefits, Absence, Performance, Talent, and Advanced Compensation is a plus. Working knowledge of HR processes, policies and procedures strongly preferred.
• Workday technical and functional subject matter expert with extensive hands-on experience in Workday HCM system configuration, report development, and release management.
• Excellent analytic skills with demonstrated understanding of the concepts and issues unique to the operational of HR functions and processes.
• Ability to troubleshoot an issue and provide expeditious end to end resolution for high impact issues.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital is the largest provider of data-centric solutions, leading the transformation of how the world captures, preserves, accesses and transforms data. We are looking for great talent to join our team and help make the promise of data a reality. Western Digital creates environments for data to thrive. Everywhere data is captured, preserved, accessed and transformed, we’re leading the charge to unlock its potential. From advanced data centers to mobile sensors to personal devices, our industry-leading solutions create environments where the flow of information leads to smarter decisions, breakthrough discoveries and deeper connections.
Western Digital, the Western Digital logo, G-Technology, HGST, SanDisk, Tegile, Upthere and WD are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries.