Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Process development and manufacturing implementation of new dry etch or chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) technologies for 8” wafer fabrication. Responsible for process sustaining, improvement, and production line support.
- Trouble-shoot line issues. Conduct defect analysis, root cause analysis, and implement corrective and preventive actions to improve yield, cycle time and cost.
- Analytical, logical, and data-driven, and demonstrated ability in analyzing big data in decision-making process using tools such as database query and JMP. Present project plan and summary, document processes and procedures, instruct technicians, and train operators.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral. Able to work and interact with various interdepartmental engineering and other support organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects with set milestone and timeline, and ability to execute under minimal supervision.