We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
This position is within Silicon Technology and Manufacturing (STM) Organization at Western Digital, focusing on 3D NAND flash and future memory technologies.
We are looking for a candidate who has strong technical skills, is innovative, and likes to solve problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working closely with wafer fab, device, product and test engineering teams on new product introduction (NPI) and yield/reliability improvements.
- Characterizing fab/testing data to discover new issues/insights independently
- Improving group working efficiency by initiation and implementation of automations using various software and tools
· PhD or MS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Material Science, or related discipline with 3 - 5 years of experience is required.
· The candidate must have deep understanding in at least one of the following areas:
o Advanced semiconductor device physics,
o Semiconductor process and integration, preferably memory related
o Wafer/chip level testing & characterization
· In addition, the candidate must have the ability to effectively coordinate cross-functional teams to achieve challenging goals, and solid communication skills that can be propagated company wide.
· The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment. The individual must be self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have also demonstrated ability to work well with people and have a proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.