Description Western Digital®
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor and debug chronic testers to improve DET non-parametric control
- Monitor and debug chronic testers to improve IDM (MEM/NND cavity) usage and MEM/NND life
- Provide information and inform to Supervisor in order to improve tester capability and tester performance to meet product requirement and KPI improvement
- Maintain and improve contamination and ESD compliance
- 1st Level line FA
- Support new test equipment ramp and new tester process for HVM
- Inform and highlight to higher level when find abnormalities of better or worse sign
- Diploma in Electronic / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At lease 2-3 years’ experience in manufacturing environmen
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.