We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In this position as Technologist, the individual is responsible for architecture, design and development of platform infrastructure for data tools.
- Responsibilities include understanding the data sources across different processes and developing software tools that help to improve the efficiency.
- Other responsibilities include developing data models.
· This position requires Master’s degree in CS or ECE or equivalent with a minimum of 7 years of experience in the related field.
· Extensive Design and programming skill required (C/C++,C#, Java etc.).
· Strong understanding in Statistics and Data Analysis is a must.
· The ideal individual must have desire to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
· Self-motivated, self-directed and flexible to work in multiple technologies based on the need.
· A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
· Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
· Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills required.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.