We deliver the possibilities of
data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Perform technical support activities related to manufacturing with engineering approaches to effectively respond to each work request in term of productivity, quality and cost.
- Release, add and change process instruction.
- Establish appropriate performance report.
- Perform manufacturing yield and process monitoring, improvement, problem solving.
- Supervise technicians in responsibility to accomplish job in most effective way.
- Perform related work as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering/Science field
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in semiconductor/HDD related works
preferable if had experience in Process Engineering of Hard Disk Drive would be advantage.
English communication skills (written/verbal)
play and takes initiative
by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard
drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver
the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD,
SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital
Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.