We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take care of overall in-site (THO) and (HGA) systems in coordinating with concerned individuals of various department
- Coordinate and cooperate with IT Department to develop new required systems (IT develop) as well as modify/maintain them to well support current and future changes of processes or products
- Taking care of all HGA Packaging items (Tray, Clip, Cover, Box, etc.) in term of qualification, logistics, quality issues and supplier process improvement (internal and suppliers)
- Other ad-hoc projects by management
- A Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering/Science field
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in semiconductor/HDD related works
- More preferable if had experience in packaging design/development/supplier control and having well knowledge about computer program language
- Good English communication skills (written/verbal)
- Team play and takes initiative
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.