The Lead Development Representative (LDR) is an extension of the Field Sales organisation generating qualified sales opportunities by responding to Marketing generated leads, inbound interest and targeted outbound prospecting for the Tegile Storage Arrays product line.
In close collaboration with Account Executives, LDRs establish prospecting plans for strategic accounts to uncover new business. Strong business acumen and the ability to quickly assess and understand a prospect’s business environment and needs whilst applying the relevant value of Tegile, is essential to success in this role. Ideal candidates possess the aptitude to easily engage and establish rapport with executives and line-of-business professionals.
Essential Duties and responsibilities:
- Outbound prospecting in the assigned territory to generate qualified meetings through cold calling, responding to inbound calls, following up leads generated by various marketing programs, sales campaigns, and target account prospecting in the enterprise b2b market segment
- High volume cold calling through use of Power Dialer technologyIdentify, qualify and set appointments for outside sales Account ExecutivesWork with Partners and Resellers on new prospective markets and clients
- Execute outbound calling campaigns to set qualified meetingsAchieve or exceed monthly quotas of Account Executive qualified meetings Daily use of sales enablement tools including but not limited to Salesforce.com, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Insidesales.com & power auto dialer, business intelligence tools and report on all sales activities and results using Salesforce.comLearn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the Tegile Storage Array value proposition and positioning.
- Keep up to date on industry trends and competitor positioning within the marketplace. Continually keep up with current storage trends, companies, news releases, and competitor news
Qualifications and skills:
- B.A/B.S college degree
- 3-5 years B2B technology telesales or business development experience
- Experience in data storage/virtualisation preferredConsultative and solution prospecting/selling expertise
- History of effectively managing a large territory with 1-2 field sales reps.
- Superior written/oral communication and presentation skills
- Experience in developing prospecting strategies
- Capable of and driven to make 50+ calls daily
- Thrives in a competitive team and industry environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications, Salesforce.com, and/or other CRM applications
- Ability to optimise performance and drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to clearly communicate Tegile business value to various roles within an organisation, build rapport/relationships over the phone.
- Ability to efficiently manage and prioritise various sales-related activities and fluently adapt to shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of exceeding quota and penetrating net new accounts
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectivelyHighly motivated, passionate with a great work ethic and drive to succeed – refuse-to-lose attitudeLocated in UK