We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain/evolve revenue & margin forecasting models and metrics
- Prepare and drive operational and financial metrics in support of key decision making
- Work with budget managers to prepare headcount, expense, and capital budgets
- Drive operating productivity analyses
- Provide financial expertise and leadership on strategic or cross-functional initiatives
- Prepare ad hoc analyses as needed to provide insight and support for pending decisions
- Implement process improvements
- Participate in projects related to financial systems or business processes
- Strong financial systems expertise
- Familiarity with SAP, Oracle, Hyperion, and Business Objects Planning is a requirement
- Extremely detail oriented, well organized, high standard of accuracy and ability to multi-task
- Exceptional financial modeling skills using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to summarize complex and technical issues / analysis into simple and clear messaging for senior management
- Solid interpersonal skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business partner relationships at all levels of the organization
- Proactive and independent person who identifies issues and drives them to resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and on cross functional teams
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- 5-7 years of relevant finance and accounting experience in the high tech or similar industry
- BS in Finance or Accounting
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.