We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Candidate will lead and oversee 3D NAND development in the predevelopment, development and ramp up phase.
- Candidate has responsibility for wafer and device integration at STM in Milpitas assuring timely delivery of yielding 3D NAND wafers for sampling and early production.
- Candidate is familiar with wafer foundry development and device qualification including packaging interactions.
- Candidate has experience in semiconductor development as project manager, process integrator and process engineer (etch, thin film and hot processes).
- Candidate has integrated and build up several CMOS semiconductor and memory process flows in the past and has credibility in achieving yielding products.
- He/She is able to assure high yield of individual process modules despite continuous simplification of total process flow.
- He/She is able to identify high risk processes, plan to improve and develop solutions to optimize and increase wafer and product yield.
- Candidate developed critical process modules by integrating advanced processes developed on existing and new manufacturing equipment.
- Candidate is also familiar with simplification and cost reduction initiatives and has experience in transferring processes from and to different manufacturing sites.
- Candidate has understanding of detailed device aspects, junction engineering, device layout optimization, ground rule and electrical design rule as well as good understanding of programming algorithms and performance metrics.
- Master/PhD in Material Science/EE/Computer Science or similar
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.