This job posting is no longer active
- Works with WD manufacturing facilities in Asia on a daily basis to align customer requirements with the build commit.
- Constantly drives to resolve Master Production Schedule issues between the manufacturing facilities and the relevant departments in corporate office.
- Align daily shipments by customer and product family to cash plan and provide sales managers, sales support and freight forwarders daily ship estimates or forecast.
- Weekly analyze sales demand forecast and develop the Master Production Schedule to the factories.
- Generate the weekly worldwide allocation plan.
- Master degree in Supply Chain
Management. Related research or studies
done in Supply Chain related areas.
- Must be able to work extended hours (early morning/late evening) to support international interaction.
- Computer, Software, Tools,
- Proficiently use of MS Excel,
MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Internet, email, Cognos, Oracle Language Skills,
- Good reading, writing and
speaking skills in English.
- Read and interpret documents
such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Write moderately complex reports,
business correspondence, work procedures.
- Use good grammar, correct
punctuation and spelling.
- Speak effectively one-on-one
and in medium group situations. Mathematical Skills, able to:
- Calculate figures and amounts
such as discounts proportions, percentages, rate, area, circumference, and
- Apply concepts of basic
algebra. Reasoning Ability, able to:
- Proficiently solve practical
problems and deal with a variety of concrete and abstract variables in
situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Interpret a variety of
instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.