We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define manufacturing test flow coverage/screens for wafer to package level testing
- Validate test programs and work with test development engineers to fix test related issues
- Manage on time release of test programs by coordinating with production team in Asia
- Support failure analysis of NAND memory/system issues found during product qualification
- Develop test cost reduction and yield improvement initiatives while meeting DPPM targets
- Perform data analysis on manufacturing yields/DPPM/test time to identify top issues
- Interface with cross-functional engineering teams (design, process, reliability, etc) across geographies to identify root cause/corrective actions for product failures
- Compile and communicate overall technical product status to management
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering plus 0-2 years experience in related field
- Strong knowledge of analog/digital electronics and circuits
- Working knowledge of various bench systems (i.e. oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and meters)
- Familiarity with basic scripting languages such as Perl, C, or C++
- Experience working with NAND flash technology is a plus
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Abilities to work effectively cross-functionally, coordinate priorities and initiatives, troubleshoot and analyze complex problems, and to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.