Technician 3, Quality Assurance
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
• Responsible to audit line per IPQC Checklist and Work Instruction, compile & analyze IPQC audit results weekly and drive for compliances
• Responsible to conduct buy off during conversion for items like component traceability, feeder, profile etc.
• Responsible in monitoring the process control in place for critical process
• To participate in and monitor NPI activities (including tape board buy off)
• Monitor QA Line Stop activity daily and follow up and verify on effectiveness of corrective Action/closure
• To compile weekly report for internal and customer review.
• Raise quality alert for line awareness when comes to line excursion or customer feedback
• Other task assigned by superior
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent
• Understanding of continuous improvement methodologies
• PCBA manufacturing experience is required
• Ability to work independantly and in at team with positive attitute
• Strong communication skills and able to work with various functions, internally and externally
• Knowledge of SPC techniques, quality tools and Six Sigma will be a plus
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess