We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead ASIC project development, work with ASIC/system architecture team and product leadership team to define the ASIC architecture
- Work with design, verification, implementation and validation team leads to develop project execution plan and schedule.
- Manage ASIC development schedule to ensure on time delivery.
- Play critical role in Center of Excellence (COE) discussion, drive and refine ASIC design methodology and process
- Guide/mentor junior engineers to develop design modules
- Lead a small design engineering team
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.