We are looking for a self-motivated individual with excellent project management skills and a technical background that can work collaboratively within a global, cross-functional and fast-paced environment for Global Customer Care and Warranty Services organization of Western Digital.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Work in cross functional teams and facilitate product launches including testing, creating and facilitating trainings, product monitoring, failure analysis and post mortem reviews
- Manage end user escalations and driving issue resolution with cross functional teams
- Facilitate and lead call center quality audits and recognize areas of improvement for agents and support teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent and 3-5 years’ experience working with computer/semiconductor hardware
- Minimum 3 years of experience of Technical Support and Troubleshooting of Data Storage products and its working with various Operating Systems and hardware
- Experience working with call centers preferred
- Prior experience as a top tier Technical Support Professional with a software/hardware consumer electronics company– a major plus
- Excellent research and analytical skills. Ability to provide quick solution to new problems
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills including programming experience in Intermediate to Advance MS Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Project Management Experience a plus
- Excellent customer interaction skills-both verbal and written
- Organizational - have shown the ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously, work across the organization, and drive the necessary activities to solve customer issues.
- Ability and experience working in a fast paced environment
- Up to 25% international travel may be required