Location: Petaling Jaya WDM P2
Req ID: JR-0000027325
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintain and upgrade the System Center Configuration Manager and Endpoint Protection Infrastructure and clients.
Troubleshoot and remediate Client issues when necessary for maximum SCCM/SCEP coverage.
Troubleshoot and remediate Server issues such as content replication across distribution points
Integrate packaged applications into SCCM.
Apply transforms to existing MSI without modifying original/vendor MSI to inject customizations
Provide 3rd tier support for desktop/laptop/mobile devices and solutions for different functionalities required from the main offices and field locations.
Create/manage/update Operating System images for different hardware models supported in the company including task sequences, injecting drivers into the image and/or creating driver packages.
Patching all servers and desktops with Microsoft Software Security updates and other third-party application updates.
Develop custom reporting in SCCM as requested by the Client.
Develop custom SQL related advance reports as needed.
Resolve SCCM related tickets that are escalated from the Service Desk.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years of SCCM experience (5+ years preferred).
- SCCM 2012 or later experience required (Current Branch preferred).
- Certifications in Microsoft tools and technologies.
- Certification/Training in SCCM.
- Experience with Active Directory User and Computer accounts, Security Groups, and Group Policy Objects.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments concurrently.
- Experience working in a highly distributed environment.
- 3-5 years customer service experience.
- 3-5 years troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with mid-level support.
- Manage, create and report on SCCM via monitoring suite.
- Experience in Windows 7/8/10 from an Administrator perspective and strong understanding of desktop support.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Understanding of WMI/CIM.
- Strong SCCM, OS, AD and Application troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to fully script repeatable tasks (PowerShell preferred), Operating System Deployment, Application Installs and configuration changes.
- Strong understanding of Windows in-place upgrade methodology.
- Advanced understanding of Content Distribution and Management, Maintenance Windows, Queries, Application Deployment, Packaging Deployment, Operating Systems Deployment, LTI and ZTI Operating System Deployment, Microsoft Software Updates, and 3rd-Party Integrations.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, and SQL queries with the ability to build custom tables and reports.
- Full knowledge of the Operating System Deployment process from design to deployment and the support tools and technology involved (SCCM, MDT, WDS, PXE, Bootable Media, Task Sequences, MSI and MST files, etc.)
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.