We are looking for Principal Engineer / Technologist with experience in storage domain, excellent problem solving skills, good programming and design skills, a sound knowledge of data structures and algorithms, strong desire to learn, and a strong team player.
Job Location – Pune
Experience: 10 - 15+ Years
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work on new product features or add features, maintain/enhance in existing product.
• Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
• Perform coding to written technical specifications.
• Design components and sub-systems.
• Investigate, analyze and fix reported defects.
• Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
• Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
• Perform related duties as assigned.
• Provide mentorship/technical guidance to junior developers
• Strong background in storage technologies such as file systems, file gateways, clustering
• Knowledge of NFS/Samba, LDAP/NIS, and authentication protocols a strong plus.
• Data structures and algorithm design.
• Strong sense of ownership, goals driven.
• Ability to code software according to published standards and design guidelines, and a strong programming and design discipline.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• An ability to work well within a team.
• Ability to quickly learn and openness to working in new areas.
• Commitment to quality and timely delivery.
• Prior experience with enterprise product development a big plus.
• BE / B.Tech and above in Computer Science / IT specialization.