This position reports to the VP of WW Channel Marketing and is the channel marketing business owner for Western Digital partner marketing and learning systems programs. While supporting regional channel marketing leads, this role works closely with teams including product marketing, business marketing, marcom, IT, and legal to achieve cross-functional objectives and deliver measurable results.
- Conceptualize, create, and execute marketing campaigns related to partner recruitment, retention, education, and growth
- Work with internal IT team and external agency to manage partner portal systems backend – maintain database, troubleshoot issues, and lead feature/benefit implementations (experience with SalesForce is a plus)
- Own key systems related to partner engagement (including webinar hosting, survey creation, etc)
- Interface with outside agencies and internal design teams to develop creative materials (including videos, graphics, testimonials, etc) for global use
- Set up and manage promotional campaigns in Western Digital LMS systems
- Drive campaign and content reviews with marcom and legal for adherence to brand guidelines and corporate standards
- Generate and analyze campaign reporting (experience with marketing automation tools such as Marketo or Eloqua a plus), and implement best practices for communications and web content to maximize engagement