Technician 2, Process
Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform analysis on assembly and test defect from production and qualification on semi-finished or finished products. Read and understand the test data log. Perform analysis using FA tools such as X-ray, oscilloscope curve tracer, microscope, SAM, SEM, EDX, TDR, cross-sectioning etc. Generate FA summary with FA findings. Maintain the FA tracking sheet and FA equipment log sheet.
1. Electrical background with adequate knowledge on semiconductor assembly process and technology
2. Understand failure analysis methodology and flow such as X-ray, CSAM, SEM/DEX, Decap
3. Good communication skills
4. Quick learning ability
5. Decent English reading and writing skill
1. Documentation and reporting by using basic computer knowledge
2. Exposure to non-hazardous and hazardous chemical during routine job with PPE provided.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.