1. Support in-charge set-up of AW tools (NEW & Relocation) in factory.2. Assist in the tool & process qualification (tool RTL / HDD Qualification Builds / Yield Demos)
3. Monitor experiments & collect data as instructed.
4. Periodically check KIV/KOV of tools. Work with EE Tech to resolve tool problems ASAP.
5. Maintain SPC, investigate OOCs & address immediately as per OCAP.
6. Perform Process and Tool audits.
7. Support Auto-wipe related evaluations.
8. Support Training of operators and line leaders directly working with Auto-wipe.
9. Create and update documentations.