Technician 3, Test Equipment Maintenance Technician
Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible to sustain equipment uptime above the targeted goal.
· Responsible to completed all the scheduled PM within the stipulated time with no further issue.
· Responsible to completed equipment setup / conversion within or ahead of schedule.
· Responsible to sustain Jam Rate above goal.
· Responsible to sustain HW Overkill below goal.
· Responsible to sustain Socket Open Rate above target goal.
· Responsible to sustain Test Handler Drop Unit Rate below target goal.
· Certificate / Diploma in Electrical & Electronic / Mechatronic or Equivalent.
· Fresh graduate / Experienced.
· Familiarity in Unit Testing Test Handler, Tester, BI Oven, Test Backend Equipment (Lead Scan, Oven & Packing Machine).
· Familiarity in computer system and computer network.
· Familiarity in MS Excel, Word, Power Point & Outlook.
· Team player.
· Fast learner and able to work independently.
· Must be able to work in 12 hours shift.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.