Technician 4, Production Test
Location: Seberang Perai Selatan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Can perform basic level analysis for production hold lots and give disposition, and feedback to related team for issue investigation.
· Can execute 1st level troubleshooting during testing, and escalate it to related team.
· Can support related team to handle basic analysis and summarize test result
· Can handle test engineering activity, include DOE/Volume check/correlation,
· etc.; Maintain 6S in common area of lab, in charge of units control in lab.
· Provides support for hardware release such as product correlations & machine buy-off activities qualifications.
· Attends to immediate product/system-related testing issues and demonstrates open communication policy and involvement with production and maintenance people on achieving problem resolution.
· Diploma holder, majored in electronic engineering related is preferred 2~4 years’ work experience, product-based testing is preferred (Final Testing or Wafer Probing)
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.