Trainer 2, Operations Training
Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Conduct classroom training for New Hire operators.
· Plan, develop, and deliver technical training sessions to Direct Labor employees.
· Develop criteria to evaluate the effectiveness of training activities.
· Develop training materials.
· Document training events.
· Compile and publish training metrics.
· Identify potential quality problems, compliance gaps, and possible process efficiency improvements to production management.
· Provide feedback and corrective action from the daily defect review.
· Train and certify Direct Labor on general training and production process
· Participate in SGA / Kaizen activities.
· SPM and above.
· At least 3 years of experience training in a manufacturing environment.
· Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
· Experience delivering technical training sessions.
· Experience developing training materials, including presentations.
· Experience updating training records.
· Experience compiling and publishing training metrics.
· Demonstrated communication and presentation skills.
· Demonstrated attention to detail, organization and time management skills.
· Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work different shifts for months at a time to train employees working on each shift.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.