We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
WD Finance is currently looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst for supporting the finance organization’s forecasting, reporting and analysis requirements in EPBCS (Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service). Primarily, the resource will serve as an EPBCS Business Administrator and provide support to the finance team. The incumbent will report to Sr. Business Systems Manager within finance and work closely with key finance users, IT teams and other organizations in the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Assume responsibility for EPBCS support activities including but not limited to providing support to global finance users during monthly forecasting, month end close and ad-hoc analytic reporting in Smart View
2. As a business administrator, the individual will be responsible for timely and comprehensive system preparation, execution and support for monthly forecasting processes in EPBCS Workforce and Spend modules.
3. Closely co-ordinate with GL team during month-end close for actuals data integrity.
4. Assume responsibility for administration and maintenance activities including but not limited to master data management, business rules, reports, security, performance monitoring etc.
5. Will serve as an EPBCS enricher in Oracle DRM, validating and approving any Department requests
6. Involve in the implementation of Capex and Project planning modules in EPBCS Phase 2 project
7. Collaborate with EPBCS IT team for issue resolutions, bug fixes and enhancements
8. The individual should be proficient with the needs of corporate finance
9. Provide training and on boarding support to the end-users including access, system overview & reporting
1. Bachelor’s degree with 7-10 years of financial planning experience
2. 5+ years of Hyperion planning and Smart view experience
3. Experience or knowledge on EPBCS is a big plus
4. Functional and technical understanding of budgeting and planning applications and processes.
5. Familiar with Financial statements – Summary P&L/ Balance sheet/ Cash flow
6. Strong understanding of finance/accounting and management reporting
7. Excellent problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis
8. Basic knowledge on SAP BPC is a plus
9. Advanced MS Excel skills
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.