This job posting is no longer active
- Process vendor invoices and analyze Evaluated Receipts Settlement (ERS) accounts.
- Ensure that Purchase Orders (PO) and Goods Receipts (GR) are properly matched and processed (3-way/2-way match).
- Complete problem resolution, analyze aging reporting, open GR report to solve pending issues,
- Completes monthly vendor reconciliations and GL reconciliation at month end.
- Work closely with Contract Manufactures (CM’s), Procurement (US and Asia), Receiving (US), and Planning (Asia).
- Coordinate the SAP set up for AP related processes.
- Assists AP Management with special projects as assigned.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent with 4 or more years of related experience.
- Have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Have strong payables and accounting knowledge, and complex problem resolution skills including effective organization and time management, ability to coordinate priorities and initiatives, and meet set deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal English skills) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Excel Skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and limited resource environment.
- Familiarity with SAP is a big plus.