We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
We are seeking a Director of Analytics and project management to join our fast paced Global Customer Care group to serve as the lead data strategist. We are looking for an individual with a combination of deep CRM knowledge, project management expertise and excellent problem solving skills. This person will partner closely with our Call Center, Technical Support and Service Center groups to bring constant and continuous improvements to our extremely high touch world-wide operations. This individual will craft innovative, data-driven, customer-centric strategy with deep knowledge of call centers and warranty service operations. This individual will be required to roll up their sleeves and find deep rooted problems – he/she will have excellent knowledge of how to use CRM reporting and analytics system.
This person will primarily leverage their consultative and analytical expertise to provide steerage for an end-to-end analytics development process – from implementation and data-gathering, through to the coordination and harmonization of insights in order to continually optimize a best-in-class customer support & services program. The successful candidate will have a well-balanced mix of deep CRM experience like SalesForce or RightNow and project management skills to drive daily improvements. This highly visible, hands-on role is responsible for managing and harmonizing multiple analytics work streams across multiple teams. The ideal candidate will have not only hands-on experience analyzing large-scale data sets, but also, demonstrated experience in translating data analysis into strategies that have transformed Customer Support , Service Operations, and ultimately business outcomes that increases overall customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect, summarize, analyze data and to provide reports for functional heads to utilize in decision making and measuring results
- Create and generate relevant reports and analysis for various layers of our organization
- Gain expertise and insight to have big picture of the organization from data and number perspective.
- Consult with each functional stakeholders to identify short term and long term problems & challenges. Use CRM platform to spot daily, weekly, monthly on going issues. Establish priorities, develop practical roadmaps of improvement, create projects and follow them to successful closure.
- Optimize current and future contractual pricing by creating variety of models.
- Work collaboratively with each functional head to implement recommended solutions with a goal to improve customer satisfaction, process efficiency and cost reduction.
- Create measurement strategies, learning agendas, and roadmaps for each regional function of the operation.
- Work cross functionally with major stakeholders like IT, Engineering and Product Marketing to drive project closures.
- Make strategic recommendations for new tools and technology to senior management
- Create queries to provide ad hoc reports, analysis, and datasets based on business needs
- Clearly define analytic project deliverables, timelines, and dependencies across multiple, cross functional partners
- Define new projects with clear goals and timelines.
- Responsible for managing small group of people with data analytics and project management
- Bachelor's Degree with strong background in Data Science, Engineering, and Analytics a must. MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ of management experience managing data analyst and project managers and cross functional leaders.
- Minimum 7-9 years analytic experience with high touch CRM implementation like Oracle RightNow/Sales force.
- Minimum 5 years’ proven experience in project management. PMP certification a big +
- Expert level ability to use Microsoft Excel with programming skills. Advance skills in Data visualization tools like Tableu and Spotfire - A MUST.
- Knowledge of building dashboards, scorecards, and key performance indicators (KPIs) – A MUST
- Advance proficiency in project management tools and programs – A MUST
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in call center and warranty support environment
- Excellent ability to spot and articulate deep routed issues using data analysis
- Proven track record of leveraging analytics and large amounts of data to drive significant business impact.
- Experience architecting, designing, and implementing various types for reporting.
- Solid understanding of the principles of data management and business process workflow.
- Excellent ability to work with unstructured data to create models and provide analysis
- Some international travel required
At the forefront of flash memory storage, industry-leading SanDisk-branded integrated and embedded solutions deliver the possibilities of data for data centers and mobile devices, enabling fast and reliable data access. SanDisk, WD, HGST and G-Technology brands position Western Digital as the world’s largest data storage company and flash memory leader.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.