- Lead the Partner Marketing team and the outsourced telemarketing service in Prague
- Ensure that our customer outreach programs deliver a positive customer experience and increase revenue across Western Digital’s product lines
- Conduct competitive and market research, compile findings, and communicate in concise, clear manner. Propose marketing tactic recommendations based on findings.
- Consolidate information provided by the team and present a summary of quarterly analysis of all promotional activities from prior quarter by region highlighting cost, ROI and other trends.
- Support regional Sales Directors/Managers in execution of go-to-market business plans.
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders, such as leaders of the Sales teams, Marketing, PR, Social Media and Legal.
- Make recommendations on content and functionality enhancements, based on market research and Web metrics/analytics to senior management.
- Liaison with external vendors and partners.
- Manage and track projects and initiate work orders contributing to the general workflow and progress of the Marketing team.
- Project management – develop and maintain project timelines and key deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent. Must be technically literate and proficient
- 6 - 10 years business experience. Involvement in partner marketing and loyalty programs strongly preferred with at least 2 years of experience working with channels for high-technology products