- Oversees definition, design, verification, and documentation for ASIC development.
- Determines architecture design, logic design, and system simulation. Defines module interfaces/formats for simulation.
- Contributes to the development of multidimensional designs involving the layout of complex integrated circuits.
- Evaluates all aspects of the process flow from high-level design to synthesis, place and route, and timing and power use.
- Analyzes equipment to establish operation data, conducts experimental tests, and evaluates results.
- May also review vendor capability to support development.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent with 4 or more years of related experience.
- The ideal individual must have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people.
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team.
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.