- Drive customer outreach marketing programs to deliver a positive customer experience and increase revenue across Western Digital’s product lines
- Conduct competitive and market research, compile findings, and communicate in concise, clear manner. Propose marketing tactic recommendations based on findings.
- Prepare and present in-depth quarterly analysis of all promotional activities from prior quarter by region highlighting cost, ROI and other trends.
- Support regional Sales Directors/Managers in execution of go-to-market business plans.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing Communications and Legal to ensure messaging of creative and promotions are within branding and legal guidelines.
- Conduct and enable sales with competitive market analysis.
- Make recommendations on content and functionality enhancements, based on market research and Web metrics/analytics.
- Liaison with external vendors and partners.
- Design customer facing collateral supporting various local markets including email campaigns, customer presentations and brochures.
- Manage and track projects, purchase orders and initiate work orders contributing to the general workflow and progress of the Marketing team.
- Assist with ad hoc requests, data collection and reporting, and communicate data trends.
- Project management – develop and maintain project timelines and key deliverables.
- Support regional requests for marketing and program materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or equivalent.
- 3-6 years of marketing communications, channel marketing, partner marketing experience