Description Western Digital®
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU
define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with all levels of organization. Provides strategic, practical HR communications to achieve desired business results
- Counsel human resources leaders and management on communication planning and approaches.
- Manages HR communications channels such as the company intranet (Connect), email, digital signage, etc.
- Partners with teams to develop multimedia support Malaysia-HR Leaders
- Partners with global HR communications team members to leverage communications opportunities and implement world-wide activities.
- Develops and sustains continually improvement processes to drive the efficiency and overall effectiveness of the HR communications function
- Other communications-related activities as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in communications/ public relations/ digital media or related fields
- At least 4-5 years working experience in communication, public relation, human resources or related field.
- Computer competency: Excel, PowerPoint and Creative Suite(Photoshop, Premiere) a plus.
- Some travel required.
- Previous experience as a communications/ digital media within a global company.
- Good level in English speaking, writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong listening, communication, interpersonal and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the organization
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a team environment
Deployed by the most
prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives
(HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the
possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD,
SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital
Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.