We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Administer new employee hiring in compliance with requirement, business process, Labor law and company guidelines
- Search candidates from various sources; job positing websites, e-mail etc.
- Screen and phone-interviews candidates of non-manager level
- Coordinate with requester and candidates on recruitment matter
- Establish and maintain good relationship with governmental employment offices, colleges, university for employee recruitment purpose
- Day to day monitor applicants’ data input in database
- Control filing of applicant's resume
- Record interview result
- Search and administer new recruitment advertising channels
- Coordinate with concerned parties regarding employee retention
- Support and prepare documents for new employee orientation
- Perform others tasks assigned by team leader or manager
- A Bachelor's Degree or higher in HRM, Industrial Psychology, Statistics, Business Admin,
- Minimum 0-3 years' experience in Recruitment
- New Fresh Graduated are Welcome
- Good interpersonal skill, strong leadership skill, negotiation skill, problem solving skill, service minded, communication skill, creativity
- Good command both written and spoken English
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.