We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In this position the individual will manage SSD programs through the entire program lifecycle.
- He/She will be involved in program planning activities such as schedule development and tracking, resource allocation, gathering requirements and ensuring requirements gaps are identified and resolved, risk assessment and mitigation plans.
- Other responsibilities will include running cross functional meetings with internal and external 3rd party suppliers or partners, managing operational aspects of the program and coordinating with product management.
· He/She will have an engineering degree (BS) in Electrical or Computer engineering and have 8-10 years of work experience in a related field.
· Knowledge of SATA, PCIe/NVMe or other storage protocols is beneficial.
· Working knowledge on Non-Volatile storage technologies such as Flash is a big plus.
· Expertise in one of the following areas FW development, ASIC design or systems engineering is required.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.