We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Help WDC's joint venture in emerging markets, with forecasting, budgeting, and business analysis including Variance Analysis and Business Case Modeling at P&L level
* Build relationships with JV’s management (based in emerging countries) and provide support as needed.
* Provide assistance on potential investment valuation modeling, for WDC, in those emerging markets
* Build relationships with WDC’s strategic advisors (e.g., in those emerging markets) and various stakeholders including local government
* Coordinate and assist with WDC’s Corporate Development activities in emerging countries
* Understand and support WDC’s vision for emerging markets
* Bilingual in Chinese is preferred
* Ability to travel internationally specifically to China. Travel frequency: 1-2 weeks per calendar quarter, but can be variable
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here
. Este empleador participa in E-Verify