Western Digital® We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Candidate will be responsible for maintaining specific tools on a wafer manufacturing production line in a class 100 cleanroom environment. The successful candidate will be able to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and collaborate effectively; they will demonstrate a willingness to learn, flexibility, creative problem solving, exemplary communication skills and an ability to think on their feet. Candidates must be flexible to work a 12-hour Shift, compressed week, and overtime, as required by the team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform routine preventive maintenance for assigned tool set(s).
• Document routine preventive maintenance on PM checklists, record data if applicable and maintain completed checklist/history.
• Troubleshoot and repair routine unscheduled failures to root cause and select correct down code when closing out call for Equipment Engineer to improve MTBF (Mean-Time Between Failure).
• Document routine preventive maintenance and unscheduled failures.
• Provide inputs to Shift Manager, Lead and/or Equipment Engineer to improve PM cycle-time, tool availability, quality/workmanship, reduce wafer scrap and cost of ownership.
• Provide Technical training and certification for maintenance personnel.
• Support Equipment Engineer to define and write preventive maintenance procedures.
• Technical degree in Electronic, Electrical or Mechanical and 5 year’s work experience in a similar industry preferred.
• Experience on ASML and Nikon desired.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.