We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In this position, the individual will work with all stakeholders to address all aspects of procurement management for services, goods, including procurement support, supplier management, supply-base strategy, market trends assessment, pricing, etc.
- Understand business service needs, request for quotation, negotiate pricing, commercial and supply agreements with suppliers.
- Lead quarterly negotiation with suppliers to achieve quarterly and yearly cost reduction.
- Negotiate legal contracts such as NDA, GPA with suppliers.
- Coordinates procurement activities with manufacturing, quality, planning and engineering departments.
- Establish, implement, and administer system and process to evaluate, monitor, report and manage supplier performance and improvement (incl. QBR’s).
- Monitor commodity market trends; effectively reflect market dynamic in terms of supply, cost, etc.
- Requires domestic or global expertise of assigned commodities.
- Performs cost analysis for designated commodities.
- Develop and execute a supply-base strategy to meet the Company’s business growth and requirements.
- Identify, develop and manage relationships with existing and potential suppliers to meet the established cost, quality and delivery targets.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to drive cost reduction / avoidance activities for all related procurement services.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in related fields (Engineering preferred)
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in Capital / Direct / Indirect Material Procurement Management
- Possesses technical know-how on business principles (purchasing, material logistics, contract law, finance, accounting, etc)
- Excellent level of Thai and English communication skills (verbal / written)
- Exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and accounting acumen
- Strong leadership / people management skills / team building and ability to communicate with all levels within organization
- Skilled in MS Office (Excel/PowerPoint), ERP System, Project Management
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and work collaboratively in a team environment
Deployed by the most prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives (HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD, SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.