Technician 2, Operation Cleaning
Location: Bayan Lepas, Penang
We’re looking for a dynamic Technician 2, Operation Cleaning with a passion to innovate and help shape the future of data
Western Digital is leading the charge in transforming how the world uses data. From advanced data centers to the personal devices we use every day, our products and solutions are at the forefront of creating environments for data to thrive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Verify quantity in Mesa system vs Physical quantity is always tally
- Verify CIM system before start running any machine and CIM scanning for lot transaction to next operation
- Verify the correct product flow and product code from respective operation
- Load and unload with the correct orientation
- Understand the basic operating procedure of the handling process.
- Monitor machine condition and highlight to Normal shift ET when there is any abnormalities
- Equipment monitoring (ex: IRIS FA1, OSA, HC/RAMAN, OLSPC, Polar Kerr) and refer to Engineer if any of the indicators is out.
- Perform disk sampling and sanity check
- Verify cassette body, top & bot lid condition is good during load/unload activities
- Ensure there is always inventory supplying to machines
- Perform machine Filter change during system clean up or request by the Engineer
- Involve in Clean Up and brush change activities
- Help on Slurry make up when necessary
- Perform wipe down on machines and conveyors
- Lots segregation when on hold triggered by Coordinator or Engineer
- Certificate/Diploma in Engineering or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge to operate measuring instrument such as Multi-meter, Oscilloscope and so on
- Basic knowledge on Microsoft Office(Excel, Word & Power point)
- Basic knowledge of SPC rules
- Working experience in manufacturing environment
- Experience with machine/equipment troubleshooting
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital is the largest provider of data-centric solutions, leading the transformation of how the world captures, preserves, accesses and transforms data. We are looking for great talent to join our team and help make the promise of data a reality. Western Digital creates environments for data to thrive. Everywhere data is captured, preserved, accessed and transformed, we’re leading the charge to unlock its potential. From advanced data centers to mobile sensors to personal devices, our industry-leading solutions create environments where the flow of information leads to smarter decisions, breakthrough discoveries and deeper connections.
Western Digital, the Western Digital logo, G-Technology, HGST, SanDisk, Tegile, Upthere and WD are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries.