We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- HVM HDD Process Engineering on
Automation and Semiauto line.
- Responsible for monitoring
yield, cycle time and excursion issue.
- Define control parameters to
improve and maintain KPI stability in the cleanroom line.
- Ensuring that all parameters of
process meet specified regulations.
- Investigates and solves complex
customer and factory issues.
- Implements and validates new,
complicated, software for assembly line.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical
Engineering or related fields
- A minimum of 1 – 5 years of experience in Process
Engineer or related field
- New graduates are welcomed
- Skilled in HDD Manufacturing process
knowledge, Analytical skill
- Previous experience as a Process Engineering
- Certificate in 8D Problem solving, Six Sigma
- Demonstrate a good level of English
proficiency (written / verbal)
- Strong listening, communication,
interpersonal and relational skills to develop a good relationship within the
Deployed by the most
prominent organizations worldwide, industry-leading WD-branded hard drives
(HDDs), solid state drives (SSDs) and personal storage solutions deliver the
possibilities of data and high value from the information they possess. WD,
SanDisk, HGST and G-Technology branded solutions position Western Digital
Corporation as the world’s largest data storage company.