Location: Pasir Gudang WD Media Office
Req ID: JR-0000038096
We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide 24x7 IT Services Operation and Infrastructure (Level 1) support
Coordinate IT Infrastructure Problem Management and escalation
Coordinate with Global team to perform site testing and buyoff
Manage site IT Infrastructure hardware and software deployment and configuration
Provide technical support to critical users
Provide site mobile communication support to corporate and remote users
- Minimum Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Working experience in Multinational Manufacturing Company (MNC) will be an added advantage.
- Possess good command in English.
- Good interpersonal skills with pleasant personality.
- Knowledge in Anti-Virus Server, SCCM 2012, Local Area Network (LAN) & PABX systems will be an added advantage.
- Possess good knowledge and troubleshooting skills in Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 10 & Windows Server 2012.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.