This job posting is no longer active
- Responsible for managing and generating all sales activities into assigned accounts
- Conducts research, provides plans and proposals to further successful penetration into target accounts
- Calls on accounts, provides administrative product information and/or demonstrations and quotes appropriate pricing.
- Responsible for meeting individual sales goals, builds relationships and influences the mind share of the customer in order to increase sales and market share while maintaining a competitive position and yielding the highest possible returns on sales.
- Position has assigned individual sales goals.
- Collects, compiles and analyses information, i.e., forecasting, competitive information, etc. to utilise in decision making and business strategies.
- Works with and through other departments within company to ensure that all sales activities meet/satisfy all business and/or legal requirements
- Works closely at all levels within assigned account to identify all new opportunities for present and future products
- Uses appropriate internal resources to meet customer requirements/schedules
- Identifies and properly handles complex issues requiring a high level of expertise in decision-making.