This job posting is no longer active
- Responsible for managing and generating all sales activates into assigned national or worldwide distribution sales accounts.
- Maintain and grow business with existing distribution partners
- Works with regional sales reps to promote products sold within the distribution channel
- Conducts research, provides plans and proposals to further successful penetration into target accounts.
- Offers input for monthly, quarterly sales in plans and review performance against plan
- Calls on accounts, provides technical and administrative product information and/or demonstrations and quotes appropriate pricing.
- Handles large, critical and/or complex accounts.
- Builds relationships and influences the mind share of the customer in order to increase sales and market share while maintaining a competitive position andyielding the highest possible returns on sales.
- Position has assigned individual sales goals.
- Collects, compile and analyse information, i.e., forecasting, competitive information, etc. to utilize in decision making and business strategies.
- Works with and through other departments within company to ensure that allsales activities meet/satisfy all business and/or legal requirements.
- Works closely at all levels within assigned account to identify all new opportunities for present and future products.
- Uses appropriate internal resources to meet customer requirements/schedules.
- Identifies and properly handles complex issues requiring a high level of expertise in decision-making.
- May be a team leader for a major account.
- Involved in strategic planning with customers sell thru/pull thru.