This job posting is no longer active
- Reconciliation of WDUK Branch Bank accounts.
- Assists with month end activities.Process the accounting of all WDUK Branches, including journal entries and reconciliation to balance sheet.
- Process all WDUK cross-entity recharges between WDD, WDN, WDF and WDC.
- Process Intercompany invoices and monthly reconciliations.
- Process MDF including credit notes.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations including accruals and prepayments.
- Reconciliation of WDUK weekly multicurrency Bank reconciliations as required.
- Cover EMEA cash reporting as required.
- Cover EMEA staff expenses as required.
- Keep fixed assets register up to date and correctly apply depreciation.
- Process payments as required including funding of WDUK Branch Bank accounts.
- Prepares and records journal entries.
- Accounts procedure maintenance both in local branches and the UKLease and Rental reporting where requiredAd-hoc reconciliations and analysis from ManagerTravel to branches at least once per annum