The Associate Recruiter will work in collaboration with the Corporate Talent Acquisition team. Primary responsibilities will be to source talent and build candidate pipelines for external candidates. This position will be responsible for implementing research strategies to identify candidates for corporate positions.
- Develop and implement specific sourcing strategies and tactical plans in partnership with the team to obtain the best talent for corporate positions.
- Attend strategy and planning meetings with the Hiring Manager and recommend strategies to find the appropriate talent for the searches.
- Cultivate appropriate strategy proactively to generate talent pipelines for open roles by contacting candidates to determining interest.
- Generate candidates for specific positions using every available channel of outreach, (ie. LinkedIn, and various social media channels)
- Partner with Corporate Recruiters to prioritize sourcing needs.Develop an understanding of the hiring needs and assess talent.
- Conduct phone interviews and evaluate initial candidate fit.
- Coordinate the hire process for position to include reference checks, salary recommendation and approvals.
- Work with ATS to complete offers for candidates.
- Partner with internal business partners such as HR business Partners, Global Mobility, Compensation, and HR operations as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years recruiting experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, & Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set priorities and exercise independent judgment
- Ability to work in a fast paced office atmosphere
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality