We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Seeking an experienced Senior Manager for Program Management & Cost Accounting to lead the ERP implementation efforts for our global manufacturing finance organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Lead Western Digital’s ERP inventory / cost phase for the manufacturing finance team.
* Work closely with ERP project team and IT cost consultant to understand the system capability and key functionality related to inventory and cost close activities.
* Formulate general guideline and drive design effort from business perspective, be the lead business analyst to gather inputs from both HDD and Flash cost teams on system requirement. Align on future design of the ERP cost module.
* Formulate guideline on how to approach cost planning for both HDD and Flash, drive a set of aligned design requirements for project teams. Consider tradeoff between ERP vs cost planning tool, make recommendations with inputs from cost teams.
* Work closely with the project team from worldwide manufacturing / factories to ensure alignment between cost accounting and manufacturing processes.
* Represent manufacturing finance through the actual ERP and cost planning tool implementation, be the internal program manager. Manage all details of the projects. Manage the extended team that will be pulled from various cost teams and factory finance teams to support the system design, development, test and post go-live care stages.
* 10 – 15 years of experience in manufacturing cost accounting area, preferably with semiconductor experience. Hands on familiarity with all aspects of inventory and cost accounting.
* Multiple system / ERP design and implementation experience, Oracle and SAP experience preferred
* Clear and precise communication. Track record of working with multiple teams across geo and time zone.
* Able to lead and facilitate cost methodology and design related conversations and drive to conclusion.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.