In this position, the individual will be responsible for the development of advanced 3D memory device technology. Perform device-level design and optimization, reliability evaluation, and performance estimation, etc. The work will involve with heavy TCAD simulation and some device characterization.
- Requires a PhD in Electrical Engineering, or related field with the course work in Semiconductor Device Physics.
- Good understanding of device physics, strong analysis and computer skills.
- The individual will preferably have simulation (Synopsys TCAD, COMSOL, etc) and non-volatile memory device experience (NAND flash, PCM, etc) as a plus.
- Strong team-player who can collaborate with colleagues.
- Willing to learn new knowledge, and research in a new area.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Interest in TCAD simulation.