We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
Full-time position in Memory Applications Engineering for candidate with strong technical background in the field of NAND Flash/Non-volatile Memory who is looking to enhance their career in a progressive organization
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support both internal and external customers to enable the current and future NAND Flash technology.
- Work with various functional teams to understand the system requirements and bridge any gaps between the memory and the systems.
- Work with large cross functional teams (Device, Design, Product & Test Engineering) to drive the qualification of memory into various platforms.
- Responsible for generating data sheets and application notes for customers.
- Regularly interact with business units to understand the product requirement document and translating that into Memory product requirements.
- Participate in current and future memory technology roadmaps and be the product champion within the memory organization.
- Regularly present to executive management the status of the assigned product line
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related technical field with 3-5 years of work experience in job offered or an applications engineer-related occupation.
· Knowledge/experience in the following areas is preferred:
· Provide prompt technical customer support for product development
· Generate Datasheets, Application Notes and other collateral as per customer requirements
· NAND Flash and Non-volatile memory knowledge
· Solid State Drive and mobile system knowledge
· Drive debug effort on memory-system related issues to root cause by working with various cross functional groups
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.