We deliver the possibilities of data. YOU define what’s possible.
This position is within the Product Engineering and Test Engineering (PETE) organization at Western Digital, focusing on NAND flash and future memory products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for product support engineering for a specific NAND Flash product or group of products after transfer from design Phase to Product Development, Qualification and Ramp to High Volume Production.
- Interface with design, device, process, test, and reliability engineering to solve problems and sustain products with cost reduction and yield improvements.
- Responsible for 3D Nand Flash Product support and bringing new NAND memory products into production with focus on SSD OEM level quality for Enterprise SSD's.
- Define Test flow and screens to deliver very high quality OEM SSD products meeting DPPM targets.
- Perform Failure Analysis on Qualification fails, Test flow fails, define root causes of yield loss, and drive for improvements in the test flow to improve yield, Quality and Test times.
- Troubleshoot and analyze complex problems.
- Achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment, work well with people as a team member, both on the same team and cross functional teams.
Working Experience Requirement is 7+ years industry working experience with a Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
ABOUT WESTERN DIGITAL
Western Digital Corporation is the world’s largest data storage company with a leading portfolio of HGST, SanDisk, G-Technology and WD brands covering flash and disk-based solutions. Deployed by the largest and most prominent organizations worldwide, Western Digital solutions are everywhere, touching lives and enabling great value from the data they possess.
Western Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. Western Digital does not unlawfully discriminate and complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is The Law poster: Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law.
Western Digital participates in the E-Verify program in the US. For more information click here. Este empleador participa in E-Verify.