In this position, the individual will be responsible for analyzing, designing, coding and debugging firmware for the next generation removable products (SD, PCIe SSD). The individual will be engaged in the embedded firmware development with emphasis on Flash Translation Layer / Low Level NAND interactions.
- Analysis, design, programming, debugging, troubleshooting, and modification of device firmware.
- Work often involves developing FW schemes involving complex algorithms and data structure refinements.
- Proficiency in C Programming Language
- Experience working with embedded firmware, experience developing (design, implementation, debug)
- Experience using code development tools (emulators, trace, version control, compilers, and linkers)
- Analyzing firmware defects, identifying root cause, and implementing corrective actions
- Experience of working on complex algorithms and data structures
- Excellent analytical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical and Computer Engineering with 5 or more years of development experience
- Knowledge of storage domain, NAND and Flash Translation Layer would be preferred
- Hands on experience on Bug Reporting Tools like JIRA, Source Control Tools like GIT
- Good Verbal and Written Communication
- Knowledge on some scripting language like Python will be helpful
- Mindset towards delivering the Highest Quality product to the customer
- Proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment
- A proven desire to work as a team member, both on the same team and outside of the team